Friday, May 27, 2005

Strangers but not

"Everyone has a gripping stranger in their lives, a stranger who unwittingly possesses a bizarre hold over you. Maybe it's the kid in cut-offs who mows your lawn or the woman wearing white shoulders who stamps your book at the library - a stranger who, if you were to come home and find a message from them on your answering machine saying, "Drop everything. I love you. Come away with me now to Florida," you'd follow them." - Douglas Coupland


Known Stranger

How do I miss someone I don't even know
What is this feeling I can't explain
Missing part of me to someone unknown
Not seeing that which I aways saw
Scared of what could be or already is
knowing the unknow
Understanding less
More feelings with no thought
Missing and Loving this known stranger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home